“Come As You Are!”
We’ve been blessed by God’s grace here, and are eager to share that grace with others. So, if you were to visit Cornerstone Assembly, you’d encounter people from all walks of life including others in the same boat as you, visiting us for the first time.
Cornerstone is a friendly environment where we desire to grow together. We welcome you to join us this Sunday morning at 10:30 am. We have something for everyone in your family. You probably have a few questions that we would like to answer to help you better understand the kind of church we are:
- What will the Sunday morning church service be like? Our services start Sunday morning at 10:30 am and end around noon. The services are contemporary in approach with a strong emphasis on biblical preaching and a dependence on the Holy Spirit
- What is the worship music style? We have balanced music style that blends both contemporary and traditional selections. We have several worship leaders and a full worship band.
- Is there a program for my children? Our classes range from Nursery to Junior High.
- Is there a midweek program for my teens? Cornerstone has a strong and active youth ministry. Intercept Youth is lead by Cheryl and Jon Doucette and there team. They meet Tuesday nights at 7:00 and are involved in a variety of activities in our church.
- What should I wear? Our church is a casual environment and this is reflected in how people dress from suits and ties to jeans and t-shirts.